Tapas & Wine Weekend
Advanced tickets are shut off for this event, tickets may be purchased at Wegmans until 5pm Friday or at the wineries the day of the event for a $5 surcharge.
Saturday-Sunday, April 8-9, 2017
10:00am to 5:00pm both days
Who doesn't love sampling small bites of a variety of scrumptious appetizers? Join us as we savor the star of every social gathering-the hors d'oeuvre. We will show you delightful pairings sure to wow the crowds at your next event. Each winery will prepare savory and sweet bites with suggested pairings. Event hours: Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm.
At your starting winery, you will receive a complimentary Keuka Lake Wine Trail wine glass, along with an appetizer plate that allows you to conveniently hold your wine glass and tapas in one hand! Then at each winery, taste four delicious wines and savor samples of hearty foods chosen to highlight the quality of our wines and the passion and skills of our people. 28 wine samples and more than a dozen food samples... an unbeatable value!
M E N U
- Keuka Spring: Crostini with Beef Tenderloin, Red Peppers, and Cilantro Pesto Mayonnaise; Manchego Cheese, Marinated Mushrooms, and Garlic-Stuffed Olives.
- McGregor Vineyard: Spanish Tortilla filled with Caramelized Onions & Roasted Garlic, Crusty French Bread, Cinnamon-Sugar Churro.
- Point of the Bluff: Smoked Sausage Tartlet
- Vineyard View: Bacon-Wrapped Figs and Chorizo & Garbanzo Puree with Grilled Flatbread
- Hunt Country Vineyards: Chorizo & Sweet Potato Balls with Mango Salsa, Organic Red Quinoa Chips, and Sponge Cake with Strawberry Port Sauce
- Heron Hill: Pulled Pork Crostini and Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- ... more to be announced!
T I C K E T O P T I O N S
(DD means Designated Driver)
|Week- end Single Ticket||Week- end Single DD Ticket||Sunday Only Ticket||Sunday Only DD Ticket|
|Admission||Saturday, Sunday or both days|
|KLWT Wine Glass||1 at starting winery||1 at starting winery|
|Food samples||at each winery
||at each winery
|Wine samples||4 at each winery||---||4 at each winery||---|
|Non- alcoholic beverage||---||at each winery,
for 1 person
|---||at each winery,
for 1 person
Groups of 20 or more. Itineraries and tickets for large groups (20 or more people) must be obtained in advance by calling the Keuka Lake Wine Trail office at 800.440.4898.
Legal Age. Standard Tickets (including wine) may only be purchased and used by persons at least 21 years of age. At your starting winery, we will ask each individual to produce legal proof of age before affixing a wristband.
Questions? Check our Tips & FAQs, call 800.440.4898 or email us.
Ticket sales are now closed for this event. You may purchase tickets at Wegmans through 5pm EST on Friday, 4/7/17. Tickets will be available for purchase at the doors of wineries on event weekend for an additional $5. Thank you!