MY TRIP (0)
Select your event category:
Wine Pairing Dinner
Thursday, August 11 -Thursday, August 11 2022
5:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Wineries along Keuka Lake Wine Trail
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Date: Thursday, August 11th
Location: 1897 Beekman House Bed & Breakfast (39 Main Street, Dundee, NY, 14837)
Time: 5:00 pm & 8:00 pm (Enjoy a complimentary beer flight at Seneca Lake Brewing before the 8pm seating or after the 5pm seating)
Ticket Price: $125/person
A collaboration with 1897 Beekman House Bed & Breakfast, Potters’ Chef Table, and the Keuka Lake Wine Trail to celebrate local bounty and Finger Lakes Wine Month
Join us for an unforgettable evening in an incredible historic Finger Lakes setting with our hosts, Greg & Lilly, Owners of 1897 Beekman House Bed & Breakfast. This is the first time ever the wine trail has come together for a wine pairing dinner!
Your taste buds will run wild with this 6-course farm-to-table style meal, paired exclusively with a variety of wines from the member wineries of the Keuka Lake Wine Trail. The experience will be led by Chef Jason Potter from Potters’ Chef Table Catering, and local sommelier, Nishant Ceyyur. Select winemakers from the Keuka Lake Wine Trail will also be making appearances to help showcase the featured wines.
Menu (subject to change based on seasonal availability):
Yellow Watermelon, Grapes, Almond & Pickled Melon Rind
Wine Pairing: Vineyard View, Cabernet Franc Rosé, 2021
Celery Leaf, Blood Orange, 3 Radish Salad, Seneca Lake Salt
Wine pairing: Weis, Gruner Veltliner, 2021
Crispy Guinea Hen, w/ Melon Jam
Wine pairing: Heron Hill, Ingle Vineyard Riesling, 2020
Caccio e Pepe
House-Extruded Mafalde, Butter, Parmesan, Black Pepper
Wine pairing: Hunt Country, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2020
Prime Rib of Beef
Salt-Crusted Prime Rib w/ “Blooming Onion”
Wine pairing: Keuka Spring Vineyards, Blaufränkisch, 2020
w/ Fermented Blueberries
Wine pairing: Hunt Country, Late Harvest Vignoles, 2020
There will be a limited number of rooms available at the 1897 Beekman House Bed & Breakfast for guests who wish to spend the night. Please contact them directly at 315-412-2697 for availability/booking. For a list of other local accommodation partners, visit: https://www.keukawinetrail.com/visit-us/lodging
More information on Potters’ Chef Table, based out of Long Island, NY.
- Seating is limited! There are 20 slots available for each seating, one at 5:00pm & the other at 8:00pm
- Parking: Parking lot at the Bed & Breakfast can accommodate 8 vehicles. There is a municipal parking lot off Spring Street behind the old Presbyterian Church which is a short walk from the house.
- If you arrive late, we cannot guarantee you'll receive the full experience.
- All ticket sales end by Monday, August 8th
We look forward to seeing you! For any questions regarding the event, please call the Keuka Lake Wine Trail office at 315-536-5056Learn More
Immersive VIP Experience
Saturday, November 12 -Saturday, November 12 2022
Wineries along Keuka Lake Wine Trail
Tickets are now available!
Enjoy a unique, specially-prepared experience at each of five member wineries along the Wine Trail. You’ll have a custom itinerary for the day where you’ll get behind the scenes experiences and VIP treatment. Snack on a locally-sourced box of charcuterie prepared by Oak Hill, included with each ticket, as you enjoy your day.
Participating Wineries (2022 experiences TBD)
- Weis Vineyards
- Vineyard View Winery
- Keuka Spring Vineyards
- Heron Hill Winery
- Hunt Country Vineyards
Sample of Tasting Experience included in the 2021 ticket:
- Weis Vineyards: A tasting at the crush pad or tank room (depending on the weather), led by owner and winemaker.
- Vineyard View Winery: A blind vertical tasting comparing and contrasting the differences of wine in tanks and barrels vs finished bottled wines of the same varietal.
- Keuka Spring Vineyards: A winemaker-led tasting including barrel and tank samples compared to vintages in bottle.
- Heron Hill Winery: Private tasting with a dedicated staff member featuring our reserve wines and a cheese pairing with local NY cheeses.
- Hunt Country Vineyards: A curated tasting of Hunt Country’s Uncharted Terroir line of wines. Delicious wines crafted from grape varieties that are resilient in the face of an uncertain future. Celebrating 40 years of Hunt Country Vineyards, their tradition of stewardship, and navigating the effects of climate change as we move into the future.
Other important details to know:
- You must select an itinerary of your choosing and follow the time and schedule for the day.
- You cannot visit wineries out of order in your custom itinerary.
- If you arrive late, we cannot guarentee you'll recieve the full experiecne at each winery.
- Each itinerary option has a limited quantity of tickets. If you are planning to attend the event with a group of friends/family/couples, it is important to purchase tickets on one order, to guarantee that all attendees will have the same itinerary.
- There will be times where you'll be in the same space with a small group of other people.
- Tickets are non-refundable and do not include lodging or transportation.
- Your state-issued photo ID, drivers license, will be required to be shown at your first winery of your chosen itinerary to prove that you are 21 years of age or older. Everyone in your party will be required to show their state issued ID.
Date: November 12th, 2022 (Saturday only)
Time: 10am-5pmLearn More