MY TRIP (0)
Select your event category:
Immersive VIP Experience
Saturday, November 13 -Saturday, November 13 2021
Wineries along Keuka Lake Wine Trail
UPDATE 10/15/21: TICKET SALES ARE CURRENTLY PAUSED DUE TO TECHNICAL ERRORS WITH OUR TICKETING SOFTWARE, SHOWCLIX. WE ARE WORKING ON IT AND HOPE TO HAVE THIS FIXED ASAP. YOU CAN EMAIL US WITH YOUR NAME/EMAIL/PHONE NUMBER IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN SALES ARE LIVE AGAIN AT INFO@KEUKAWINETRAIL.COM. THANK YOU!
Enjoy a unique, specially-prepared experience at each of five member wineries along the Wine Trail. You’ll have a custom itinerary for the day where you’ll get behind the scenes experiences and VIP treatment. Snack on a locally-sourced box of charcuterie prepared by Oak Hill, included with each ticket, as you enjoy your day.
Wineries & Tasting Experience included in the ticket:
Weis Vineyards: A tasting at the crush pad or tank room (depending on the weather), led by Owner and Winemaker.
Vineyard View Winery: A blind vertical tasting comparing and contrasting the differences of wine in tanks and barrels vs finished bottled wines of the same varietal.
Keuka Spring Vineyards: A winemaker-led tasting including barrel and tank samples compared to vintages in the bottle.
Heron Hill Winery: Private tasting with a dedicated staff member featuring reserve wines and a cheese pairing with local NY cheeses.
Hunt Country Vineyards: A curated tasting of Uncharted Terroir line of wines. Delicious wines crafted from grape varieties that are resilient in the face of an uncertain future. Celebrating 40 years of Hunt Country Vineyards, their tradition of stewardship, and navigating the effects of climate change as we move into the future.
Other important details to know:
- You must select an itinerary of your choosing and follow the time and schedule for the day.
- You cannot visit wineries out of order in your custom itinerary.
- If you arrive late, we cannot guarentee you'll recieve the full experiecne at each winery.
- Each itinerary option has a limited quantity of tickets. If you are planning to attend the event with a group of friends/family/couples, it is important to purchase tickets on one order, to guarantee that all attendees will have the same itinerary.
- There will be times where you'll be in the same space with a small group of other people.
- You'll recieve your charcuterie box at your 11:30am winery slot.
- All participating wineries follow current CDC guidelines, which can change at any moment. As of time of ticket launch, masks are not mandated in NYS, but each business is given the ability to make its own rules. Please bring a mask with you to have on hand in case it's needed.
- All ticket sales end by Wednesday, November 10th at 5pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable and do not include lodging or transportation.
- Your state-issued photo ID, drivers license, will be required to be shown at your first winery of your chosen itinerary to prove that you are 21 years of age or older. Everyone in your party will be required to show their state issued ID.
For planning purposes, here is a link to rack card for a map and drive time between wineries.
Date: November 13th, 2021 (Saturday only)
Time: 10am-5pmLearn More
Live Music & Food Truck at Vineyard View
Friday, May 7 - Saturday, October 9 2021
Vineyard View Winery
Below is the live music lineup this year at Vineyard View Winery. They are scheduled for the 1st and 3rd Friday nights from 6-9pm and 2nd Saturday nights 5-7pm each month. Food truck will be on site for all music performances.