MY TRIP (0)
For the Love of Wine and Cheese
Date: April 30th, 2022 (Saturday only)
Ticket Price: $99/person
Visit 5 member wineries of the Keuka Lake Wine Trail with a custom itinerary where you’ll have a personalized tasting experience to complement each wine & cheese pairing. Each ticket holder receives a charcuterie box from Oak Hill Bulk Foods.
Select an itinerary that determines your starting winery and schedule for the day. If you’re looking to hire transportation, please view our transportation partners here.
Make a night or weekend out of it! Check out local lodging.
- A unique tasting experience at 5 wineries with custom itinerary including 4 wine samples at each stop and NYS cheese samples from Cabot Creamery Co-Operative. This is not just your average tasting! Experiences range from owner/winemaker led tastings, behind the scenes discussions, vertical tastings, tasting unreleased wines, and more!
- One charcuterie box from Oak Hill Bulk Foods
- A chance to win an Empire Bundle Gift Box from Cabot
Participating Wineries (specific experiences to be announced closer to the event):
- Weis Vineyards
- Vineyard View Winery
- Keuka Spring Vineyards
- Hunt Country Vineyards
- Heron Hill Winery
- You must select an itinerary of your choosing and follow the time and schedule for the day. You'll receive a physical itinerary at your first stop to help you navigate throughout the day.
- You cannot visit wineries out of order in your custom itinerary.
- If you arrive late, we cannot guarantee you'll receive the full experience at each winery.
- All ticket sales end by Wednesday, April 27th
- Tickets are non-refundable and do not include lodging or transportation. Your state-issued photo ID, driver’s license, will be required to be shown at your first winery of your chosen itinerary to prove that you are 21 years of age or older.
- We are always following current NYS guidelines, which can change at any time. Currently, there is no mask or vaccine mandate in NYS.
- Upon arrival at each winery you will be lead through each experience as a group (group size is 12).
- Each itinerary option has a limited quantity of tickets. If you are planning to attend the event with a group of friends/family/couples, it is important to purchase tickets on one order, to guarantee that all attendees will have the same itinerary.
We look forward to seeing you!
About Cabot Creamery Co-operative: Cabot is owned by 800 farm families throughout the New England Area and New York. They sell a wide range of award-winning cheese and dairy products made with high quality ingredients. Click here for their comprehensive guide on wine & cheese, how to pair them, and how their products can be incorporated into your next gathering.