MY TRIP (0)
Savoring Sweets Immersive Wine & Food Experience
Ticket Price: $125/person (all inclusive of taxes and ticketing fees)
Scroll to the bottom of the page to buy your tickets & select your starting winery
Enjoy a unique, specially-prepared experience at each of five member wineries along the Wine Trail. You’ll have a custom itinerary for the day where you’ll be treated to special tastings, wine samples, and light food pairings featuring items curated by a local chef with a sweet inspiration in mind.
- Weis Vineyards
- Vineyard View Winery
- Keuka Spring Vineyards
- Heron Hill Winery
- Hunt Country Vineyards
Crostini, mascarpone, pistachio, pomegranate, salted white chocolate bark
Arugula, rehydrated cherry, toasted walnut, balsamic, shaved dark chocolate
Chocolate spice rubbed roast pork, mole beans, mocha pepitas, cilantro
White chocolate orange mousse, biscotti, white chocolate bark
Flourless chocolate torte, fresh raspberry, raspberry truffle
Other important details to know:
- Your ticket confirmation will come for the Yates County Chamber of Commerce, our ticketing partner.
- You must select an itinerary and starting winery of your choosing and follow the time and schedule for the day.
- You cannot visit wineries out of order in your custom itinerary.
- If you arrive late, we cannot guarentee you'll recieve the full experiecne at each winery.
- Each itinerary option has a limited quantity of tickets. If you are planning to attend the event with a group of friends/family/couples, it is important to purchase tickets on one order, to guarantee that all attendees will have the same itinerary.
- The maximum group size for wine trail events are 6 people at this time.
- There will be times where you'll be in the same space with a small group of other people.
- Tickets are non-refundable and do not include lodging or transportation.
- Your state-issued photo ID, drivers license, will be required to be shown at your first winery of your chosen itinerary to prove that you are 21 years of age or older. Everyone in your party will be required to show their state issued ID.