MY TRIP (0)
Wine and Cheese Lovers Immersive Wine & Food Experience
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW DIFFERENT STARTING POINTS TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS.
Date: April 29th, 2023 (Saturday only)
Ticket Price: $125/person (all inclusive of taxes and fees)
It's undeniable that wine and cheese complement eachother, which is why we have an event dedicated to the pairing of the two. Enjoy a unique, specially-prepared experience at each of five member wineries along the Wine Trail. You’ll have a custom itinerary for the day where you’ll be treated to special tastings, wine samples, and light food pairings featuring items curated by a local chef with cheese as the star ingredient. Food menu coming soon!
Select an itinerary that determines your starting winery below. If you’re looking to hire transportation, please view our transportation partners here.
- A unique tasting experience at 5 wineries with custom itinerary including 4 wine samples at each stop and food pairings. This is not just your average tasting! Experiences range from owner/winemaker led tastings, behind the scenes discussions, vertical tastings, tasting unreleased wines, and more!
- Weis Vineyards
- Vineyard View Winery
- Keuka Spring Vineyards
- Heron Hill Winery
- Hunt Country Vineyards
- Chasholm Farm Creamery Camembert, Pine Plains, NY
- Pear, hot honey, cracker
- Jakes Gouda Cheese, Deansboro, NY
- Beer Cheese, hot pretzel, arugula, Dijon vinaigrette
- Muranda Cheese Company Bleu, Waterloo, NY
- Mushroom, onion and bacon jam, baguette
- Lively Run Dairy Chevre, Interlaken, NY
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Yancy’s Fancy XXX Cheddar, Corfu, NY
- Mac and Cheese, ham, crispy onions
Other important details to know:
- You must select an itinerary and starting winery of your choosing and follow the time and schedule for the day.
- You cannot visit wineries out of order in your custom itinerary.
- If you arrive late, we cannot guarentee you'll recieve the full experiecne at each winery.
- Each itinerary option has a limited quantity of tickets. If you are planning to attend the event with a group of friends/family/couples, it is important to purchase tickets on one order, to guarantee that all attendees will have the same itinerary.
- The maximum group size for wine trail events is 6 people at this time.
- There will be times where you'll be in the same space with a small group of other people.
- Tickets are non-refundable and do not include lodging or transportation.
- Your state-issued photo ID, drivers license, will be required to be shown at your first winery of your chosen itinerary to prove that you are 21 years of age or older. Everyone in your party will be required to show their state issued ID.