MY TRIP (0)
Keuka Lake Wine Trail Tasting Passport
The 2023 Keuka Lake Wine Trail Passport is a digital tasting pass to help you navigate our member wineries. A convenient one-stop shop to purchase tastings and access to exclusive discounts, making your planning easier and quicker.
Our Member Wineries & Passport discounts include:
Weis Vineyards: 10% off 3+ bottles of wine, free logo glass with wine purchase.
Vineyard View Winery: $5 off purchases of $35 or more on wine, $5 off purchases of $45 or more on clothing.
Keuka Spring Vineyards: $5 off purchase of $50 or more on wine.
Hunt Country Vineyards: $10 off purchases of $50 or more, $15 off purchases of $75 or more.
Heron Hill Winery: $5 off purchases of $30 or more on wine, $5 off purchases of $40 or more on gift shop items.
A few important things to note before buying & using your passport:
- The confirmation on your passport will come from the Yates County Chamber of Commerce, our tourism partner for this program.
- 2023 Passports are valid from January 2nd, 2023 - December 31st, 2023.
- Passport holders must be 21 years of age. Be prepared to present your ID at each winery.
- The passport is intended for individuals, couples, and small groups. Passport sales are limited to groups of 6 or fewer at this time.
- The wineries that appreciate reservations are Heron Hill Winery and Hunt Country Vineyards. They will accept walk-ins if space allows but there are no guarantees without a reservation. Purchasing the passport does not automatically reserve a tasting time. You must book your own tasting reservation that works for you, and let them know you have a Keuka Lake Wine Trail Tasting Passport.
- Some wineries have seasonal hours, especially in the winter. Check out this page for current up to date hours.
- Passports are non-refundable, but can be transferred to someone else.
- For any questions, please contact our passport partner, Bandwango, for support. Email email@example.com or 888-921-5333 (call or text)